Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited (FFC) through Sena Welfare Foundation (SWF), the non-profit organization of FFC is offering FFC Scholarship 2020 for the ward of farmers. FFC is the Pakistan’s largest fertilizer manufacturer. The scholarship scheme is a merit based scholarship, especially for talented and deserving students. The scholarship scheme available for bachelor degree students and post matric students.
Fields of Study
- Engineering (mechanical, chemical, civil, telecom, electrical and electronics);
- Agriculture, social sciences, agronomy;
- Computer sciences;
- Management sciences.
FSc / ICS
- For bachelor: Rs. 3000 per month.
- For post matric: Rs. 2000 per month.
- Students both male and female must have score 85% or above in last competitive exams (special for Baluchistan could be 75% or above, G.B. domicile holders, and Ex-FATA);
- Scholarship valid for first / second semester for Bachelor and first year for post matric;
- Students must be enrolled on Government registered colleges or universities;
- Land holding less than 50 acre and affidavit of farming as primary means of income or occupation.
How to Apply
- You must have FFC scholarship 2020 application forms, it’s available at FFC distric sales offices.
- You also can download FFC scholarship application forms here;
- Complete the application forms with required documents and send its via post to c/o SWF Scholarship Desk, Sona Towers, 156-The Mall Rawapindi.
Based on previous year scholarship, application usually close on end of October.
If you have any questions or need further assistances, you can make corresspondence to these following contacts.
- Phone number: 051-8452917
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
www.ffc.com.pk and www.sonafoundation.org.pk
If you are looking for careers in FFC, let get your dream positions here.