Table of Contents
Are you a student living in Tripura? There is good news for you. A program called “Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana” launched by the Government of Tripura is here to offer you a generous grant to support the continuation of your higher education. Scroll to the end to find information about the benefits that you can get by applying to Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana now.
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana: An Overview
It is undeniable that smart phones play an important role in our daily lives, especially for students. In this modern era, smart phones make learning activities easier for students. In addition to helping students to learn more easily and fun, smart phones also have a variety of other beneficial benefits.
Specifically, the smart phone is useful in opening up great opportunities to hone abilities, find integrated resources to increase knowledge and recruitment opportunities for students.
Unfortunately, not every student has an equal opportunity to have a smartphone to support their learning activities. Based on the background of this problem, the Government of Tripura is proud to announce the opening of a program called “Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana”. Furthermore, Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana is an allowance provided by the Government of Tripura to provide smart phones for final year students. This program is expected to empower them digitally and help them make the best use of the benefits of an interconnected world.
Eligibility of the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
First of all, you must meet the following conditions in order to qualify for the scheme.
- You are a student who is currently pursuing the last year of your education at a Bachelor’s degree at any Government university/institution/college in Tripura.
- If you have been declared a valid winner from Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana, you are required to immediately purchase a smartphone after the announcement of the applicant’s name/parent’s name of the successful applicant is published.
- The benefits derived from Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana can only be claimed once in a lifetime.
- The smart phone purchased must be worth Rs. 5,000/- (five thousand rupees) or lower than the price you bought online, or you can choose to monetize the grant.
In addition, you must also be a student of one of the following Government universities/institutions/ colleges that applies in accordance with the provisions of the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana committee team.
- Agartala Government Medical College
- Ambedkar College
- Bir Bikram Memorial College
- College of Agriculture
- College of Fisheries, Lembucherrra
- College of Teacher Education, Kumarghat, Unakoti District
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- Dasarathdeb Memorial College
- Government College of Art & Craft
- Government Degree College, Amarpur
- Government Degree College, Dharmanagar
- Government Degree College, Kamalpur
- Government Degree College, Khumlwng
- Government Degree College, Gandacharra
- Government Degree College, Kanchanpur
- Government Degree College, Longtarai Valley
- Government Degree College, Santirbazer
- Government Degree College, Teliamura
- Government Law College
- Institute of Advance Studies in Education
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College
- Kabi Nazrul Mahavidyalaya
- Maharaja Bir Bikram College
- Maharaja Bir Bikram University, Agartala
- Micheal Madhusudan Datta College
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Agartala
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala
- Netahi Subhas Mahavidyalaya
- Rabindra Nath Thakur Mahavidyalaya, Sepahijala
- Ramkrishna Mahavidyalaya
- Ramthakur College
- Regional College of Physical Education
- Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology
- Sachin Deb Barman Memorial Music College
- Swami Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya, Mohanpur
- Tripura Institute of Technology
- Tripura University, Agartala
- Women’s College
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for a grant from the scheme offered.
- Register online by filling in your personal identity on the site that is intended, including your full name, unique username, and a password.
- After you have successfully registered, log in with the username and password that you created earlier. Next, you will find four different links to enter, namely a) Personal Information; b) College Information; c) Bank Details; and d) Mobile Phone Details.
- After completing each of the required details, you can apply for a grant scheme from Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana through the online platform.
Personal information that you must collect in point (a) includes:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Social category
- Phone number
- Email address (optional)
- Annual family income
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- Date of birth
- A statement that confirms whether you are a day scholar or hosteler
Meanwhile, information in regard the university / institution / college that you must collect in point (b) includes:
- Name of university/institution/college
- Name of the program/class/course you are taking
- Academic year when you are studying at the university/institution/college of your choice
- Present class start date
- Previous university name
- Previous course
- 10th class roll number and year of passing
- 12th class roll number and year of passing
- Admission fee
- Tuition fee
Next, you also need to submit the following details regarding bank information in point (c). This is important because the committee from Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana will send grant funds to winners through bank accounts registered by applicants during the registration phase.
- Bank account number
- Your name (as written in the bank passbook)
- Bank name
- IFSC code from the bank
Finally, for purchases of smartphones, each chosen student is asked to update the details of the smartphone through an online portal. One of these details includes an invoice that was approved and signed by the head of the university/institution/college where the selected students enrolled. In short, you must attach the following information if you were selected as the winner of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana.
- The name and address of the shop where you purchased the smartphone
- Invoice number
- Purchase date
- Upload invoices that have been signed by the head of your university/institution/college
- IMEI number of a smart phone
You also should not be spared to prepare the following important documents to be uploaded during the registration process.
- Your grade sheet in the previous academic year
- Documents related to your bank account
- Invoice for smart phone purchases
Based on www.scholarships.gov.in, The Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana will be opened from 06-05-2020 to 06-06-2020.
Contact Information & Official Website
All in all, should you have questions regarding this scheme, submit your information request to the committee of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana through contact information available on the official website of this scheme. Unfortunately, for now you still have to wait until the website is officially launched. Therefore, continue to visit our website which we will update regularly as soon as the latest information is provided by the committee team. Thus, you can immediately apply for Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana.