About the Association of Commonwealth Universities
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is founded as an establishment that is based on the cooperation of several overseas organizations that are based all around the globe. As an establishment that prides itself for the betterment of society’s future, the Association of Commonwealth Universities commits itself in shaping and sharpening a much better world. However, while other establishments focus on improving the world through other different fields, such as the economic or development sector, the Association of Commonwealth Universities plans on improving the world through the field of higher/tertiary education.
Since this is an association, it’s no wonder that a collaborations are constant in the pursuit of improving the overall quality of higher education. Therefore, the key ingredient into making this initiative possible is through the form of international collaboration. The idea is simple: bring together universities from all around the world, including individuals who work and study in them, and through them, the Association of Commonwealth Universities is able to promote the importance of knowledge, mutual understanding, expanding horizons, and above all, improving the welfare of society. Which is why the Association of Commonwealth Universities is no stranger to networking with some of the most prominent figures that are influential within a global landscape. From academia, to stakeholders, ACU connects with all!
About the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is one of the many programmes that are offered to scholars of the world who wish to pursue a two-year Master’s degree. What makes this programme different from most other Master’s degree programmes is that the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships will send all candidates to universities or tertiary institutions that are based in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth. This is no accident – it is all part of a plan for local scholars to not just attain their tertiary education, but it is also an opportunity for these scholars to apply what they have learnt in classes into practice. Specifically, this means that all selected candidates will be required to create beneficial change within their respective communities.
The challenge behind this is that all selected scholars will be asked to create life-solving solutions in a completely new, foreign country. Therefore, not only do they have to adapt themselves to the surroundings of the nation, but they will also have to expand their horizons a create global networks that may last for generations. Through this mutual exchange of education and culture, the association hopes that this programme is able to conduct and bring forward a massive sum of positive changes and solutions towards the same global challenges that we as society are currently facing together.
All grantees of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship programme will be awarded with a set of generous financial benefits that will motivate the scholars to pursue their studies without any monetary burden slowing them down. The programme hopes that with the funding that is provided, scholars are able to excel better in their respective fields and specializations during their their studies. Grantees of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship programme will be awarded with these following benefits:
- Fully-funded tuition fees that will be covered by the association
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) during the entire course and duration of the award
- Return economy airfare tickets to their host country
- An allowance upon the candidates’ arrival
- Research support grant – however this can only be obtained by requested and must approved of by the association
If you are a potential applicant who’s interested in the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship programme, you must meet all of these eligibility criteria before you could even start on your applications. All of the criteria must be met. Should you fail to meet all of the eligibility criteria, you application will be automatically dismissed. The eligibility criteria includes:
- Having a minimal of a high school certificate
- Owning an undergraduate academic transcript as well as a graduation certificate from your previous university studies
- Two academic references that are completely valid and legitimate
- Valid scans of the candidates’ passports and/or national ID card
- Proven fluency of the English language ability – this applies to scholars where the English language is not their first language
We highly recommend that all candidates take these eligibility criteria seriously. Failure to meet one of these criteria may result in disadvantageous consequences to the overall result of your scholarship application. Therefore, kindly double check all of them.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship programme is opening its doors to a certain select list of universities that are based in several different locations all around the world. Before you apply for this programme, please make sure that you have all the necessary documents that may provide proof of your residency in any one of these countries. The universities that scholars are allowed to apply in the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship programme are:
How to Apply
If you are interested in signing up for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship programme, please follow these instructions clearly. These instructions are already established by the association beforehand. Therefore, please follow these instructions as clearly as you can. The committee will not be responsible for any candidates that will miss any of these scholarship application instructions. Should you have any further inquiries, you may consult them with any of the official contact that we will provide below in this article. The application procedure are as follows:
- If you are interested in signing up for this scholarship please begin your application procedure by visiting this website link.
- Before you can sign up for any of the scholarship program you will need to create an account beforehand. This account will help you store all of your application information as well as the necessary documents that will be required to be uploaded by the candidate.
- If you are a new user you will be required to create a username password, re-confirm your password as well as insert your email address after that click the submit button.
- However if you are a returning user, all you have to do is insert in your username and a password that you have created and then click on submit.
- Please be noted that each University has their own application link attached. If you would like to visit the application form for each University, you may do so by clicking on the University link of your choice that we have provided beforehand.
If you’re all set for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship programme, then you better jot down this important date! This year’s application registration for the current academic period will be closed on 4pm (UCT) on 18 January 2021. By the end of the application registration period, all forms and documents that are submitted must be completed and accurate. However, to avoid heavy application traffic, all candidates are highly advised to send in everything way before the closing date. This is also to ensure that candidates can have more time to compile any other necessary documents just in case if there is any missing information within the application submission forms.
Still need more information about the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship programme? Then look no further! We underestand that different types of candidates will have different types of questions. While we cannot accommodate all of your inquiries or concerns, we have all the available contact information that you need just in case you need to ask more questions or inquiries. Whether it’s a small question about the program’s value or a heavy one regarding the programme’s application procedure, always ask the questions you need answers to. Last but not least, don’t forget to give out your 100%, either for this scholarship, or the next. Happy applying, future scholars of the world!
- Address: The Association of Commonwealth Universities, Woburn House, 20-24 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HF,United Kingdom.
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7380 6700
- Make An Enquiry: https://www.acu.ac.uk/contact-us/
- Official Website: https://www.acu.ac.uk/
4 thoughts on “Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships”
Its a really good work on the base of huminety and i am so thankfull
Hello, i’m from Haiti and i’m on my last grade (high school). I’m looking for a scholarship in an american or canadian college about business or law studies. I need your help, please contact me email@example.com
May I study here. But I’m still first of senior high school
Hello. I completed studies and is set to graduate in June 2021. Is it possible to apply using the provisional transcripts and letter of completion?
Comments are closed.