Table of Contents
The Union of Municipalities of Turkey has finally unveiled the Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022. This program is open to international students from any country.
Internship candidates will be reimbursed for all of their travel and lodging costs as part of Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022. There is no need to take the IELTS, and there is no charge to apply.
Learn more about the program and how to apply to it in this article.
About the Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022
The Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022, also known as the International Local Authority Internship Program, has been organized yearly since 2012 by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. In order to teach learners about local governance, the program includes lectures, practical examples, and field trips to several Turkish cities.
Among these cities are Turkey’s historical and picturesque capitals, Istanbul, Ankara, Konya, and many others. As a bonus, this internship comes with no financial burden. It also has a different theme each year.
Participation from young people from all over the world is expected at this year’s Turkish Union of Communities (TUC). Because internships are so crucial to an individual’s development, they want the next generation to benefit from this once-in-a-lifetime learning opportunity.
It will be a unique opportunity for the interns to learn and grow in a fresh environment. They will also gain a lot of value from this opportunity. Additionally, their credit scores rise.
The Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022 should not be missed by anyone with an interest in any of the following fields:
- Comparative Local Governments
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Authorities in Turkey
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
Because of the many advantages of the Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022, it is a one-time chance for students. This internship will offer you with a professional learning experience that is relevant to your field of study and delivers real, hands-on practice.
As a bonus, it will provide you the opportunity to expand your horizons and acquire a new skill in the process. The following are some of the perks and lessons learned as a result of participating:
- All expenditures, including travel, food, site visits, medical treatment, and lodging, are paid for by the government.
- You will get plenty of chances to practice your communication and presentation abilities across a variety of mediums.
- You will discover how much Turkey’s people and government appreciate your presence there. They will go out of their way to ensure that you have a wonderful time while visiting their city.
- You will get a glimpse of their multicultural society and their aspirations for long-term prosperity.
- Attending the internship workshops will teach you how to write an impressive resume and curriculum vitae.
- You will get to know people from all over the world, and you will learn about their cultures and social events as a result.
- Your country’s system and theirs would be clearly distinguishable, and you would know how to implement change in your own.
- Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022: Eligibility
Students from all around the world are welcome to apply, although those from Europe, Asia, and the Middle East are strongly encouraged to apply. You must also meet the following requirements to participate in this internship:
- You should be able to speak English.
- You must be the last-year student of undergraduate or freshmen of Law, Economics, Urban/Regional Planning, Sociology, Statistics, Communication, Political Science, International Relations, Administrative Sciences, or other related fields.
Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022: How to Apply
You can apply by clicking this link. Alternatively, you can also check out the official advertisement here. To apply, you will have to fill in the form. You will be asked several questions, including:
- Email address
- Name (as it appears on your passport)
- Birthdate (as it appears on your passport)
- Mobile phone number
- Start and end dates of university education
- Grade system or Grade Point Average (GPA)
- English level
- Turkish level
- Other languages
- Full address
- Past international experience, e.g., studying abroad, working abroad, volunteering, etc.
- Motivation to participate in the program
Additionally, you will be required to provide your transcript.
The application period for the internship program closes on June 10, 2022. The dates for the event are August 21-27, 2022. Your university’s COVID-19 pandemic measures, as well as Turkey’s and your country’s COVID-19 pandemic measures, should be checked for any extra laws that may apply to your trip.
For any other queries related to this internship program, you can send your questions to email@example.com.
The Turkiye Local International Internship Program 2022 Official Website
All in all, visit TBB’s official website at www.tbb.gov.tr for more information regarding this internship program. Furthermore, if you are interested in applying for more internships, make sure to check out our guide on LPI Summer Internship. We also have a comprehensive article about KAUST Internship.