About YES Scholarship
Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program or popular as YES Scholarship Program is funded by United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. This scholarship targets Pakistani students who reside in Pakistan.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must be a secondary school students in Pakistan who are currently on Academic year 2019-2020 enrolled in Grade 9th or Grade 10th grade or ‘O’ Levels students. (Only O’ Level Grade 9th or O’ Level Grade 10th students are eligible to apply. It means ‘O’ Level Grade 11th are not eligible);
- Applicants between 15 and 17 years old on August 1, 2020. (It means applicants born between 1 August 2003 to 1 August 2005);
- Applicants must receive minimum 60% marks in these major subjects: Mathematics, English, and Sciences in the last attended class and on average 60% marks for the past 3 years. Please note that applicants with a gap year as well as a repeated year are not eligible to apply;
- Applicants must be fluent in English (spoken), proven by 60% marks in English exam during the past 3 years (2016 to 17, 2017 to 18 and 2018 to 19);
- Applicants must have not traveled to the US previously.
- Applicants must follow the pass Entry Test process.
- Applicants also understand Pakistani culture, values, and represent its in the US schools as well as US communities;
- Applicants have a good character, maturity, adaptability, flexibility, as well as scholastic aptitude.
- Applicants have a willingness to join in the host family’s in daily life.
YES Scholarship 2020-21 Form
You can read step by step of applications and download YES Scholarship application 2020-21 form at this link. Fill the application form and competed with required documents then send its via post/courier to SIE Office, Karachi contact details below. Please only provide true and valid documents, any frauds in the selection process will be disqualified. Don’t forget to write YES 2020 – 21 on the top of the application envelope. Last date for submissions is 25 September 2019.
If you need furthr information or assistances related to YES Scholarship 2020-21, you can make a correspondence to these contacts below:
88-H, P.E.C.H.S, Block-6, Karachi-75400, Sindh, Pakistan.
Phone number: 0333-2929960
E-mail address: email@example.com
Official website: www.yespk.org
Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YESProgramPakistanOfficial
10 thoughts on “Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Scholarship Program Preliminary Application”
Need a scolorship
Sir i want to study abroad. I am good in study
I want to study sir
I want to go and study bcz I want to show that girls should be send in USA or they should apply yes program plzzzzzzalso I want to goo
i want to go and study to teach other poor people who have no facility of any type of education belong from non develop area of over country.
i want to go to study and to teach other poor people who have no any facility in there areas
i love this scholar ship and i ll try my best to become a part of this session ,
sir i am a good student so, iwant to work hard . plz guide me
yes program plzz i also want to go.
I want to join this schoolarship.
Comments are closed.