Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), in Thailand maybe it’s not a popular university like Chulalongkorn University or Mahidol University. But SIIT will be a good choice for foreign students to study abroad in Thailand. This university has undergraduate and graduate programs (both master and doctoral degrees).
The undergraduate programs consists of Bachelor of Science (BSc) and Bachelor of Engineering (BEng). The master programs have Master of Science (MSc) and Master of Engineering (MEng) and Doctor of Philosophy (or known as PhD).
The bachelor degree or undergraduate offers these following areas: chemical engineering (ChE), electronics and communication engineering (EC), civil engineering (CE), computer engineering (CPE), engineering management (EM), information technology (IT), and mechanical engineering (ME), management technology (MT), and industrial engineering (IE).
The master degree has Master of Engineering Program in Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems, Master of Engineering Program in Engineering Technology, and Master of Engineering Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering. The doctoral degree available in Doctor of Philosophy Program in Engineering and Technology.
SIIT offers graduate scholarship program both master and doctor for excellent foreign students (EFS) Semester 2/2019. The number of scholarship is about 25 continuing scholarships. The range of study is 2 years for master and 3 year for doctoral (PhD).
- Full tuition fee and support fee;
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month;
- Round trip/travel expenses to and from Thailand;
- Other expenses including visa fees, airpot taxes;
- Health and insurance during a scholarship period in Thailand.
- Candidates must be a foreign student / not be Thailand nationality;
- Show excellence academic record;
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate program admission (read on: https://www.siit.tu.ac.th/grad_app/)
- Two strong recommendation letters (from academic instructor or advisor);
- Candidates must have a good health;
- Candidates must NOT be a recipient of other scholarship scheme.
Application can be submitted between 1 – 30 September 2019. Announcement of successful candidates at 13 November 2019.
Contact and Query
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Ms. Sirikanya Kaewthep by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply online by preparing these required documents in some type of files (jpeg., jpg., PDF) as follows:
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
– TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
– IELTS 4.5+ or
– TU-GET 400+ or
– TOEIC 500+
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Ready to apply? let’s go to this link: https://graduateadmissions.siit.tu.ac.th/index.php/applicant/?scholarship=EFS