About World Youth Forum
The World Youth Forum, founded on 25 April 2017, is a platform that was first established by a young collective of Egyptian nationals at the National Youth Conference in Ismailia. This forum started out as an initiative to have youths around the world engage in active dialogue. By participating in such activity, the forum has expectations to build a better community not just in the nation, but globally as well. As President Abdel Fattah El Sisi have said, “Egypt’s youth are its hope. With their enthusiasm and knowledge, Egypt’s future will be built, and with their decision, Egypt will prevail.”
The first World Youth Forum was held in Sharm El-Sheikh in 2017. Through this forum, youths around the globe are encouraged to actively participate in discussions which would all the participants to exchange perspectives and provide solutions to some of the world’s biggest policy makers. Through a supportive and engaging environment, participants include not just young people of the world, but heads of states, government officials, international young leaders, pioneers, and other influential figures are included in the discussion as well.
About World Youth Forum 2019
For the World Youth Forum 2019, the events will be centering around the themes of Peace, Development, and Creativity. With these set of themes, applicants are expected to crack their brains and not just think of these concepts as mere individual topics, but to also see the intersectionality that these three things have in common.
Under these three topics of internet, participants of different race, gender, country, and nationality are expected to provide fresh perspectives within the platform. Through the World Youth Forum 2019, views will be shared and expressed, ideas both rough and elaborate will be presented, and experiences either personal or not will be told within all of these sessions.
Successful applicants will be entitled to these benefits offered by the World Youth Forum, which includes:
- Fully-paid EgyptAir tickes from and to your hometown (domestic Egyptian flights also included as well.)
- Hotel accommodations throughout the entire period of the World Youth Forum.
- Transportation to the accommodation and back to the airport.
- A diverse set of opportunities that will enrich the candidates’ experience during the event.
- Depending on your field of specialization, candidates are allowed to apply as an attendee, speaker, model participant, workshop participant, and many more as well.
If you are interested in applying for the World Youth Forum 2019, candidates are must follow these criteria:
- Youths of all nationalities with valid passports are allowed to partake in the World Youth Forum 2019, but it is noted that some of the events will restricted to certain regions only.
- Youths must commit themselves to developing a passion for creative problem-solving and have the initiatives to come up with programs to improve the welfare of the world for the better.
- Applicants must have personal, professional, and educational experience and credibility regarding to the themes that are discussed in the World Youth Forum 2019.
- Registration does not guarantee you an attendance as factors such as the number of applicants received and the list of candidates’ qualifications that have anything to do with the main event.
If you are interested in signing up for the World Youth Forum 2019, candidates are required to bring these following documents for the application:
- A legitimate scan of his or her recent passports (only for applicants who are from outside Egypt.)
- A legitimate scan of his or her National Identity Cards (only for applicants who are from Egypt.)
- A clear photo of the candidate with a white background.
Applicants are held responsible for all of their documents. Should they not provide any of these documents, candidates are not considered eligible for the World Youth Forum 2019.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the World Youth Forum 2019, applicants are required to follow these instructions to make sure that their application is successful:
- Start off the application by conducting the online application at this provided link.
- Bring all the required documents that have been aforementioned before in this post.
- Become a member by following these steps in your online application.
- Step 1: Submit in your basic information – make sure all of your information are correct and detailed as the event will not be responsible for any false information.
- Step 2: Have your email verified.
- Step 3: Fill in your profile and submit your online application to the World Youth Forum website.
If you are chosen for the World Youth Forum 2019, an email and a text message (SMS) will be sent out to you personally. After you have been notified that your account is validated and your application has been accepted, you will be required to follow these logistics:
- Step 1: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 2: Pick your flight dates
- Step 3: Receive the purchased airplane E-Tickets
- Step 4: Apply for your Visa at your nearest embassy
- Step 5: Receive your Accommodation and Transportation information
Candidates are obliged to follow all instructions clearly. Applications will be dismissed if:
- Membership profiles are not fully detailed
- Candidates provide untrue information
- The provided personal photo does not match the candidate’s true identity
- Candidates do not give out their National ID or Passports
- Candidates’ passports are not updated
If you are interested in signing for the World Youth Forum 2019, there are several important dates that need to be noted of. These dates include:
- 2 September 2019: World Youth Forum Registration Opens
- 1 November 2019: Attendees Will Be Notified
- 10 November 2019:World Youth Forum Registration Closes
- 1 December 2019: Announcement of World Youth Forum Agenda
- 12 December 2019: Pre-World Youth Forum Events
- 14 December 2019: Grand Opening of World Youth Forum
Applicants are required to pay attention to the listed dates. Should any applicant miss out on any important dates or events, the World Youth Forum will not be responsible for any misinformation or miscommunication.
Currently, the World Youth Forum does not have a physical address that candidates may visit if they have any questions or inquiries to ask. However, if you have any questions or inquiries regarding the World Youth Forum, you may refer to one of these provided contact persons below:
- Website: https://wyfegypt.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/wyfegypt
- Facebook Messenger: m.me/wyfegypt
- Instagram: @wyfegypt