About the Global Solutions Initiative
The Global Solutions Initiative is a well-acknowledged establishment that is formed on the basis of become a collective of think tanks that come together to create policies that will help provide constructive solutions to some of the world’s major problems. The network is full of accredited organizations, namely the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), the Centre for Rising Powers and Global Development (CRPD) at the Institute of Development Studies, a ton of other establishments that are based on the foundations or research and social welfare.
Founded in the year 2017 during the German G20 Presidency, the Global Solutions Initiative is not just merely an organization filled with some of the world’s biggest names. All of these multiple establishments come together for one same reason – formulating policy advice that is based on concrete research, and at the same time, assisting governments in solving major challenges that are faced by the world within the G20 scale. Hopefully, with the spirit of knowledge, as well as the grit of the government’s leaderships, the Global Solutions Initiative will be able to become a backbone that contribute’s greatly to the livelihood of the communities around them.
About the Young Global Changers 2020 Program
Currenly, the Global Solutions Initiative is offering a program for young leaders out there, entitled: The Young Global Changers Program. Through this program, the initiative hopes that it will gain the attention of young people who share the same interest and passion in becoming strong agents of change for the world. If you are an individual with tons of ideas on how to create a better world for the present generation and future generations to come, then this is the perfect platform for you to express yourself.
The Young Global Changers Program is also offering fully-paid scholarships for well-deserving participants who are keen on this program. The scholarship will provide financial support for young individuals who would like to take part of this course. Speaking of courses, the Young Global Changers Program has a list of courses that will allow participants to expand their horizons and broaden their minds. Selected candidates of this scholarship will be given the chance to attend the Global Solutions Summer School (17-22 April, 2020), the Global Solutions Summit (20-21 April,, 2020), and continued engagement with both the program and the whole initiative.
The full scholarships provided by the Young Global Changers Program for the following year provide a long list of benefits. Not only are there monetary benefits offered, but there also some exclusive opportunities that you can only receive by joining the program itself. The Young Global Changers Program scholarship value will include:
- Fully paid travel expenses to Berlin and back to the candidates’ respective home countries.
- Free accommodation throughout the entire course of the Global Solutions Summer School and the Global Solutions Summit.
- All-expenses paid admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020.
- Mentorship and training under some of the world’s highly-renowned thought leaders from academia and the rest of the spectrum.
- The chance to create networks with internationally-recognized leaders, academics, business people, and the likes.
- Networking with other Young Global Changers originating from different parts of the globe.
- Future opportunities to collaborate with the program and the initiative.
Please take note that all of the expenses shall be paid upfront, but their expenses will then be reimbursed by the program itself. Asking for reimbursement will be the sole responsibility of the participants. To ask for reimbursement, participants will have to directly ask the committee within 6 weeks after the Global Solutions Summer School course.
The Young Global Changers Program has several lists of eligibility criteria that needs to be followed. As different criteria applies for different kinds of candidates, please pay attention to all of them to make sure that you don’t have these criteria all mixed up. The Young Global Changers Program eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Must be between the ages of 21-35 years old.
- Be available for attendance in the Global Solutions Summer School and the Global Solutions Summit that will take place in Berlin, from 17-22 April, 2020.
- Has a specific interest in one of the topics that are discussed by the Global Summer School.
- Must have had a track record of volunteerism or any social activities.
- Has proven fluency of both written and spoken English.
- Has conducted a project that involves the subjects of recoupling economies and social welfare.
Criteria for Young Researchers & Academics
- Has been admitted into a Master’s degree program (PhD and PostDoc students are more than welcome to apply as well.)
- Has had a research project that touches on the subject of Recoupling.
- Has an outstanding academic track record with remarkable academic writing capabilities.
- Has an open-mind towards all academic subjects.
Criteria for Young Entrepreneurs & Intrepreurs
- Is currently studying or has graduated from a Bachelor’s degree program, complete with outstanding achievements.
- Has a social business that commits itself to recoupling the local/global economy with society’s needs.
- Has been involved in an entrepreneurial enterprise that helps to change the ways of businesses.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, future participants of the Young Global Changers Program are to also provide several information and documentation during the application process. As some of these items also includes certain descriptions or summaries, we highly advise you to come up with them beforehand using all the time that you have, save your writings onto your laptop, and then instantly provide your answers onto the application form.
The Young Global Changers Program requirements include:
- Personal details about the candidates, which includes you Full Name, Age, Citizenship, and etc.
- A short description about the candidate of maximum 300 characters.
- A small summary about the project that the candidate is currently working on.
- Choose a global policy are that reflects the candidate’s personal interests and then explain how this policy affects you (maximum of 600 characters.)
- A short essay with the topic “What Makes You A Young Global Changer?” (maximum of 800 characters.)
- A short essay with the topic “How You Can Contribute to the Young Global Changers Community”.
- A one-page explanation about your project (in PDF format).
- You latest Curriculum Vitae (in PDF format).
- Your most recent academic transcript/results (in PDF format).
- Your latest academic degree, if you have one (in PDF format).
How to Apply
Now that you have your eligibility double (or triple) checked, and you have gathered up all of your required documents as well, it’s about high time you start your Young Global Changers Program applications. To immediately apply for the program, all you have to do is open your Internet browser and click this link here. From there on, you will be instantly redirected to the online application portal. All you have to do is fill in the required boxes and follow the instructions as you fill out each section of the form.
Please also be noted that the application process will take place within two different phases. The first phase of the applications will on the 1st of December, 2019. The announcements of the first round will be made on the 19th of December, 2019. All shortlisted candidates that are handpicked from the first round will then be asked to provide several addition materials by January 2020. Once they have done so, all successful participants of the scholarship will be notified by the very latest on February 2020. With all of these different dates that are entailed to the program, don’t forget to jot them all down in your planner or phone calendars!
Now that you’ve understood the application process, let’s summarize all of the important dates all candidates will need to be constantly aware about during the Young Global Changers Program. Even though we have mentioned the dates beforehand, the elaborate explanation can get readers pretty confused. Therefore, here is a definitive and simple timeline regarding the Young Global Changers Program’s important dates:
- October 2019: the start of the Young Global Changers Program online applications period.
- 1 December 2019: the official closing date of the First Round of the Young Global Changers Program.
- 19 December 2019: the announcement of the First Round results.
- January 2020: the official closing date of the Second Round of the Young Global Changers Program.
- February 2020: the final announcement of the Young Global Changers Program.
For the January and February, they will be immediately announced once you have been shortlisted from the first round of the applications. So better get yourselves prepared, just in case any of you lucky candidates are chosen from the Second Round.
We understand that some of our readers may require much more information about the Young Global Changers Program. We totally get it, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! If you have any further questions or concerns about the Young Global Changers Program, you can refer to any of these official contacts that we have provided below. We wish you all the best of luck and have a great time preparing for this opportunity. Happy applying, future scholars of the world!
- Address: Global Solutions Initiative Foundation gGmbH, Friedrichstrasse 194-199, 10117 Berlin
- Website: https://www.global-solutions-initiative.org/young-global-changers/application/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +49 (0)30 76 75 80 000
53 thoughts on “Global Solutions Initiative Foundation Offers Young Global Changers”
I am from Afghanistan. I need scholarships for master and bachelor
Iwant to study in Germany university please help me
i am interested if accept me
I interested university help me
I want to study in Germany university please help me I am insterested if accept me
Thanx so much that you pave the way for young’s
I am interest to gain it please assist me
As I want to study canada
It is good b/c the chance to get the scholarship
I want work in Canada vity
I ask your kindness to allow me to study there
But I have hope to get chance
I am from Zambia, I want to study from Germany, please help
I need that unvistersty we help me
i want to learn
I want to study in germany i am graduate from 10th on second position class it my big hope to after that i shoud study in foreign contry pleas help me
I need to study in Germany university.
Please help me get knowledge very well
I need to study in Germany university.
Please help me get knowledge very well
I need to study in berlin plz help me
I’m from Tanzania i need help if you can help me a scholarship to study abroad in foundation courses
I am Jamiullah i mphil in microbiogy and immunology in germany or uk
I am interested in it
I’m interested to study in outside country
I want to join in global changer program!
Hellow I’m biruk from Ethiopia and if I got the chance i’m interested to learn in Germany
I am interested to study for bachelor degree if u accept me
I am From Rwanda I want A1 scholarship in Germany university
I’m interesting to study for master degree
I am really interested to learn in germany
I would love being one of the qualified candidate for I have B.SC
I am interest to study for bechlor civil engineering i have a complete civil DAE
Name cabduqaadir maxamed cabduqaadir
I wents to scholarship
I am interested to study in Germany
please help me
I need this scholarship if accept me
I need to study in Germany university please help to get knowledge very well
Iam interested to study in master
I am interested learnig for master degree in germeny please help me.
Iam tried many times to offer the scholarship but still I didn’t get the chance iam ready to offer this chance
I am serching fully funded scolarship for my master degree in university of jerman ..please help me for it.
I need it
I want to study in German university help me
I am satisfied to study euro,specially germen
Iwould like to study master degree from your country becouse germany is the best country side of education as I blieve
Any assistance accorded is highly appreciated
Pleace Help me pleace to call 0949019417
My name is TesfalemTareke from Ethiopia
I would like to say first of all thanks more for government of Germany and also people
I am interested more to study in your country
Because your country is by side education is especially
Please my interest is before now I had want to study in Germany
I am graduated by degree in Management
I am graduated by diploma in Tourism
I hold IV (4) levels COC in Tourism
Please I need to study by Master or I need to study by degree
I want my education will be level Master or level degree
Please My Sir or My Madame please don’t miss me out this golden opportunity
Please My Sir or My Madame before all for I study in your country Please I need more your help
Please My Sir or My Madame please support me
Please My Sir or My Madame contact me or call me and also please send me message
God bless Germany
Thanks more My Sir or My Madame for all your support
I wasn’t go to the scholarship in Berlin
Please help me.
I want to scholarship
how can i apply?
Dear This Opportunity Supporters, I Would Like To Say Thank You For This Programmers.
I M Interested To Study Msc At Germany Universities.
My Name is Dr.Lamesa Teshome from Ethiopia. First of all I would like to say thank you for giving me this chance ; I studied medicine in JUSH and graduated as medical Doctor!
i want get scholarship
i want study Msc at Germany by Economics
Thanks I am interested.
Comments are closed.