Scholarships for Pakistani students are essentially a prize of money related help for Pakistanis to proceed with their training. The scholarships are exhibited to the competitors based on various criteria which usually mirror the qualities as well as reasons of the promoter or initiator of the award. The cash given as scholarship is not required to be paid back.
Acquiring a scholarship is noteworthy in accomplishing wide educational opportunities and for the advancement of academic abilities. Regardless of whether you are endeavoring to gain a grant for a full-time degree or a transient course abroad, there are numerous open doors from private associations, colleges, and government parts. Every scholarship program has select qualification standard explicit for various nations.
The Pakistani students scanning for a scholarship to contemplate in studying abroad can gain admittance to a fluctuated scope of the scholarship program through our site and achieve data about qualification prerequisites, due dates for application, application strategy, and so on.
In case you are a Pakistani student needing financing to study abroad, you are in luck. There is a wide scope of fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students available. These are global scholarships in a portion of the world’s most famous study destinations, including the UK, the US, and Canada. The rundown of the grant goes from completely subsidized to constrained help or education cost waiver.
Students from Pakistan searching for Ph.D. scholarships, Masters Scholarships, or Undergraduate scholarships to support their study abroad can check the most recent worldwide scholarships for Pakistani students declared by foreign colleges and governments here. Also, you can see below for a scope of current choices explicitly meant for Pakistani students.
The HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Pakistani Students is accepting applications from qualified Pakistani students. Every single candidate ought to guarantee to consent to the qualification criteria of the scholarship to stay away from preclusion of any kind.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is offering Indigenous Scholarship for MS, M.Phil, and Bs students. This HEC scholarship is accessible to neighborhood students who need to seek after their MS/M.Phil/Bs degree program in various colleges of Pakistan.
The particular goal of this HEC need-based scholarship plan is to make a minimum amount of very qualified HR in all fields of studies educated at the propelled level in nearby colleges. These privately qualified academics and scientists will, thus, improve R&D capability.
- Field of study
The HEC scholarships are accessible to students who have the goal of seeking after their Ms/MPhil/Bs program in some predefined regions of concentrate, for example, Science and Technology just as Social Sciences, Humanities, and Life Sciences.
- Host Nationality
The HEC scholarships for Pakistani students (MS, MPhil, and college students) is supported and upheld by Pakistan establishments. In this manner, the Indigenous Scholarship plan must be taken in Pakistan.
- Qualified Nationality
The HEC scholarship is available to indigenous students and scientists in Pakistan.
- Scholarship Benefits
The HEC Indigenous Scholarship is a completely subsidized scholarship for Pakistani students. It gives the Pakistani researcher a full educational cost waiver, settlement, travel admissions, and other related educational costs.
- Service to University: The HEC service to the university all through the Ph.D. term (three years) incorporates getting workshop equipment, consumables, arrangements, and so forth, valued at RS. 60,000/p.a. Likewise, they will pay Thesis test surges into the college from the abroad end which is worth Rs. 20,000.
- Scholarship Number: There are around 5,000 distinctive HEC scholarships accessible.
- HEC Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates must meet the criteria below to be qualified for any of the HEC Indigenous Scholarships. A candidate is qualified for the honor of an HEC scholarship in a year if, in that year, the candidate:
- Has recently finished an undergraduate program with distinction; and
- Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program.
- Students must meet the required criteria for a specific institution.
- The competitor must have vital evaluations in the past degree.
- Must be a resident of Pakistan.
- Step by Step Instructions to Apply for the HEC Scholarship
To effectively apply for the HEC Indigenous Scholarship for Pakistani students, pursue the well-ordered rundown below.
- Sign In
The HEC Scholarship application is done on the web. Visit http://eportal.hec.gov.pk#sthash.PdMfVJJ8.dpuf. ‘Sign in’ for old candidates. Fill the available details about the website page and make Shared Profile.
- Make an Account
Click ‘Register’ for new applicants. To enroll, you need to create an individual ID with your CNIC (with no dashes) like the User ID and select the password. Make a record and fill the basic data you find on the screen. Click on and download ‘Mobile Code’ in your mobile number for further procedure. In the wake of getting the code sent to your phone, input the code. Perform code affirmation and click ‘Submit’. You will be selected effectively. It would be ideal if you search your email for extra data.
- Complete Online Profile
After making your record, you will be asked to set up ‘Client ID’ and ‘Password’ and after that, ‘Register’ on HEC E-entry. When you have been signed ineffectively, complete the online profile area in http://eportal.hec.gov.pk.
- The Most Effective Method to Enroll When You as of Now Have a Profile at HEC E-Portal
In the circumstance where you as of now have a built-up client ID in http://eportal.hec.gov.pk? , then click and ‘Access User ID’ and password, ‘Register in’ and move for the scholarship by clicking ‘Scholarship’ on left ‘Navigation’ and native Ph.D. Association Program.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has reported scholarship program for Punjab students. Those students who have cleared their Matric and tried out Intermediate or have cleared their Intermediate assessments and tried out any Bachelor program can apply for PEEF Scholarships. Noteworthy Chief Minister of Punjab increments the spending limit of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund that PEEF can give more scholarships for Pakistani students of Punjab. PEEF issues 150,000 scholarships to Punjab students this year.
- Scholarship Categories
- Children of government hirelings in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and resigned government hirelings are qualified)
- Gifted children
- Children from minorities
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
- Qualification Criteria
- Domicile of any of the locale of Punjab
- Least 60% marks in the board of intermediate and secondary education
- Absolute month to month of the salary of parents not exactly should be 15,000
- Children of Government hirelings of grade 1 to 4 are avoided from the state of 15,000 every month payments.
- Intermediate and Graduation Level
- The paper commercial is discharged and applications are welcomed from the praiseworthy students for intermediate and graduation level scholarships
- The applications got are investigated and qualified students are shortlisted against scholarships distributed for every classification and gender
- Suggestion letters and scholarship application forms are sent at the private locations of the qualified students
- Qualified students fill in and return the scholarship application forms to PEEF
- All forms are examined and checked
- Classification and gender-wise legitimacy records are set up for the honor of the scholarship
- Scholarships are granted through the separate instructive organizations where PEEF researchers are at present enlisted
- Master Level Scholarships
- Balochistan domicile
- Secured least 60% imprints or a base CGPA 2.5 in BA/BSc/B.Com/BS/BBA and so forth through any HEC perceived college
- Secured affirmation as an ordinary student in one of the open segment college of Pakistan during the present academic year
- One parent (father or mother) of the candidate must be an enlisted individual from OPF (legitimate for a long time after perpetual return)
- Monthly pay of parent ought to be equivalent to or not as much as Rs. 50,000/ –
- Not getting some other scholarship during the academic year
- Provincial domicile.
- Installment of 100% of education costs
- PEEF will likewise pay a scholarship stipend to chosen applicants at the accompanying rates: PKR day expert → 3,000/ – every month and Guest PKR → 5,000/ – every month.
- Length of the scholarships: PEEF scholarships are granted until the finish of the evaluation level in which the student is selected. Be that as it may, if the student does not keep up the degree of academic execution required, or partake in any non-disciplinary act; the PEEF maintains all authority to drop the scholarship
- Application Process
The application is accessible on the web https://www.peef.org.pk/Scholarships_Main.html. Must be finished in English and incorporate the accompanying:
- An individual explanation fixated on the candidate’s experience, profession objectives, and enthusiasm for functioning as an IMF financial expert
- A total transcript of the college for the candidate’s earlier educations and, if as of now an alumni student, present the transcript of the college
- GRE and TOEFL or IELTS scores
- A duplicate of an application to the scholarship program
- Two letters of reference
The National Endowment Scholarship for Talent (NEST) offers scholarships under its “Liaquat Scholarship Program” to students who took on Intermediate (F.A./F.S.) in the wake of verifying 65% stamps in Matric Examination.
Adjoin NEST: The National Endowment Scholarship for Talent (NEST) is working under the Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Planning, Development, and Reforms engaged and enrolled under organizations enlistment act. NEST is an open part non-benefit association.
NEST Scholarship is giving money related help to meriting and skilled MS and Ph.D. students who cannot seek after advanced education because of monetary imperatives. The scholarships will give assets to tuition fee, books, transportation, stipend, and hostel.
- Qualification Criteria
- Passed registration tests with at least 65% imprints
- The verified affirmation on legitimacy in the perceived school/organization
- Family pay must not be more than PKR 45,000/ – (every month)
- The qualification of a candidate is connected to the destitution of the applicant as controlled by the money related foundation of their family
- The territorial and debilitated amount will be watched
- Penniless students from least developed areas are urged to apply
- Candidates who are as of now profiting some other scholarship are not qualified
- Students must verify affirmation in the endorsed foundation according to confirmation approach and be enrolled in graduate (1.5 Years or 2 Years) and Doctoral (3.5 years) programs
- Only those who are joined up with first semester/proficient year in the individual courses offered by the taking interest establishments are qualified to apply
- In the event of definite choice, the applicant needs to show a bond understanding and will not be permitted to pull back from the scholarship
- How to Apply
Step 1: Download and fill the application form. You can access it here: http://www.nest.net.in/application_form.htm
Step 2: Submit the filled form in your foundations. Foundations will be required to advance the forms to Financial Aid Office and Main Office. MS Students who have effectively connected NEST need-based scholarship at the season of affirmation are additionally qualified to apply.
- Step by Step Instructions to Access NEST Scholarship Online
- See the official entrance site www.nest.net.in
- Hit “Press Here For Register Today” button accessible at mid of page
- Peruse directions cautiously concerning NEST Scholarship
- At that point, you can hit “Go for Registration” alternative
- Fill all data in Scholarship Form
- Transfer photograph (JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) (Photograph ought to be international ID size and furthermore its specific memory size should not be fundamentally over 100 KB) and required archives
- In this manner, go for installment
- In the past point, you can present the across the nation Education And Scholarship Test Type and take the dubious duplicate of the filled shape
- Send printed version of stuffed Scholarship form alongside imperative Publish by enrolled post/speed post/dispatch at discourse set beneath
Foundations will be required to guarantee nearness of their students for a meeting by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee. Money related Aid Office will advance the timetable and Venue.
NEST conveys the carefulness to physically check realities expressed by the up-and-comer while applying for money related guide any time of time during the scholarly life cycle at NEST. It might incorporate a visit to house/business premises or request from the encompassing neighbors. Giving false data may prompt crossing out of confirmation.
The Diya Pakistan Foundation of Pakistan is giving the scholarships to the private of Pakistan. These scholarships are for the wannabes who are enlisted in different colleges of the service area and pursuing their undergraduate and Masters Certificates. Diya Pakistan Foundation grant is for skilled, most meriting students crosswise over Pakistan, with a mission to empower them to seek after their study destinations.
- Field of Study
The Diya Scholarships for Pakistani students are accessible for the Bachelors and postgraduate program in any field of study.
- Host Nationality
The grant is facilitated by the legislature of Pakistan.
- Qualified Nationality
The scholarship is available to indigenous monetarily bothered students from Pakistan
- Scholarship Benefits
- The recipients of this scholarship will be paid as a compensation
- The measure of this salary will go from 6,000 to 17,000 every year; the class where the applicant falls according to his or her outcomes and grades too
- Scholarship sum begins from Rs. 6,600 to Rs. 17,000 every year
- The scholarship begins from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 60,000 every year which will be given in uncommon meriting cases on unique criteria choice
- Scholarship Number
The number of offers was not determined.
- The applicant ought to be from Pakistan alongside a substantial international ID
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record
- The competitor ought to be enlisted in any of the partnered college of government area either in the graduation of Masters
- Have a determined imprint in (Matric, Inter, Graduation, Semesters) and course type and some different parameters
- Application Procedure
- Every one of the candidates submits Application Form and sends the checked records from Original Documents (in JPG Format) through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidate must refer to Case No (which the candidate will see after Form accommodation) and NIC No. in the email.
- For Graduation, Master, and M.Phil Level Students, they can apply online at Diya Scholarship Online Apply Portal. For Matric and Intermediate Students, they can apply through their schools/universities.
- After accommodation, Diya will give the Case Number. Candidates need to email examined records as a source of perspective against the given Case Number.
- Rundown of Checked Reports Required:
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI)
- Candidate’s CNIC
- Father’s CNIC
- Mother’s CNIC
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate
- Transitional Certificate
- Hifz Certificate (on the off chance that you are Hafiz Al-Quran, 5% imprints will be given extra)
- Incapacity Certificate (if exists)
- All University Semester/Yearly outcomes declarations where the outcome is proclaimed
- Expense Receipts or Bank Challan for the present year
- Compensation Slip
- Annuity archive, demonstrating name page and benefits sum page
- Enlistment Certificate all things considered and sisters who are contemplating
- Power Bill
- School Card if accessible
- If you considered in Private College at Intermediate Level, at that point give Fee receipt or Payment Certificate from College about your duty
- Application Deadline
Students can apply whenever over the year.
Applications are available to apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme. Alfalah Scholarship Scheme has been giving the scholarship to skilled meriting students since 1998. Students of different levels from transitional to proficient level from every one of the regions of Pakistan including Gilgit/Baltistan can apply for the scholarship.
Meriting understudies having least 70% imprints (Matric) and 60% imprints (Inter, DAE or more), minority understudies 60% imprints (Matric) and 55% imprints (Inter, DAE or more) in their last Board Examination.
- Qualification Criteria
- Confronting monetary hardship to proceed with their educations
- Having great scholarly record in last University test with least 70% imprints (Matric) and 60% imprints (Inter, DAE, or more). Minorities 60% imprints (Matric) and 55% imprints (Inter, DAE, or more)
- Bonafide students of Government foundations. Be that as it may, students enrolled in private foundations may apply
- Those live in IDPs and Earthquake influenced territory
- Grievous/oppressed families confronting intense money related hardship
- Ineligible Criteria
- Ph.D., M.Phil, LLM, Religious and Cultural investigations
- Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities
- Lavish Institutes
- Studying abroad
- Self-Finance Basis
- Sound Financial position
- Getting a scholarship from some other association or Government
- Validated Documents to be Attached
- Photocopy of candidate’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Recent Photographs
- Photocopy of Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip
- Photocopy of every single past test’s outcome
- Photocopy of charge slip (last semester/year)
- Bonafide Certificate (mentioning course begin and consummation dates)
- Step by step Instructions to Apply
- Simply download the Alfalah Scholarship form.
- Print it and get the form authenticated from the leader of your organization and mail (post) it to your concerned area with the required connections.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme office will make an autonomous request concerning student’s money related status and Executive Body will settle on ab ultimate conclusion. On the off chance that the data required from the student’s side is finished, the entire procedure ought not to take over one month. As the accessible assets are constantly constrained, Alfalah scholarship scheme can just pick the most meriting ones among the candidates.
Scholarships are granted to moderate, DAE, Graduation/Post Graduation, and expert Degree understudies. Allowed scholarship beneficiaries are relied upon to pay it back in sponsoring a destitute student when they are utilized after the culmination of their training.
Month to month scholarships are offered for meriting and talented students from Intermediate to DAE, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Professional courses in any field in Pakistan.
Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering scholarship/Financial Assistance for penniless/poor and meriting students. The aim and the fundamental objective of Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to satisfy the prerequisites and requirements of those students who cannot seek after their instruction because of the absence of Financial Assistance so they can accomplish their objectives and vision.
- Qualification Criteria for Dalda Foundation Scholarship
- Leading body of moderate and auxiliary training Karachi or Bise Punjab board student who is taking affirmation in first class will be accessible to submit a scholarship application
- Students from private schools can also submit a scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust
- Students who took Pre-building, Pre-therapeutic, trade, general science, arts and home financial matters, DAE, and ICS during their first year can present their scholarship application forms
- All Pakistan perpetual occupants can submit the scholarship application form
- The candidate’s age will not be over 17 years of age
- The pay of guardians of the candidates will not be more than 20,000/ – per month
- The candidate will not finish matric test before the present year; the candidate will go through matric test in the current year
- The homes of candidates will not over 1080 feet
- All students whose taking instruction from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any service board from Pakistan can submit the scholarship application form on the off chance that they get following imprints from Matriculation
- Level of Marks
- Pre Engineering: 80% or above
- Pre Medical: 80% or above
- General Science: 80% or above
- Trade: 75% or above
- ICS: 70% or above
- Expressions: 70% or above
- Home Economics: 70% or above
- DAE: 70% or above
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship Continuation Plan
- First-Year College: In any event 80% imprints for pre medicinal/pre-building, 75% imprints for trade, and 70% for home economics in matric assessment.
- Second Year College: At any rate 80% imprints for pre medicinal/pre-building, 75% for business, and 70% for home economics bunch in XI.
- First-year proficient school: In any event 80% imprints for pre restorative/pre-building, 75% for business, and 70% for home financial matters bunch in XII and subject to confirmation in expert schools.
- Second-year proficient school: Passed the first year of expert school.
- Third-year proficient school: Passed the second year of expert school.
- Fourth-year proficient school: Passed the third year of expert school.
- Fifth-year proficient school: Passed the fourth year of MBBS or BDS or D-pharm or DPT or DVM.
- Selection Process
The selection process will be on the legitimacy and the last students will be after composed test and meeting by authorities of Dalda Foundation Pakistan (email@example.com).
Fauji Foundation Scholarship
Fauji Foundation scholarship gives stipend as help to the ex-administration workforce and their children (in this after alluded to as recipients) for the quest for training and preparing in Pakistan.
- The state of least multiyear service will be pertinent to all ex-servicemen/ladies regardless of their date of retirement. The condition, in any case, will not be appropriate to the accompanying classes: People invalided out of administration/medicinally boarded out of administration because of incapacity and in receipt of handicap annuity, Short Voluntary Service (SVS) staff and Short Service Engagement (SSE) faculty discharged from administration on finish of their state of enrolment, staff released from administration “Being Surplus to Establishment”, children of Shuhada, and children of staff who kicked the bucket during administration.
- Discharged, resigned, and released staff of the Regular Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Northern Light Infantry, Defense Services Guards, and 10 Corps Mujahids) natives of Pakistan, AJ&K, and Northern Areas who served in Armed Forces for least 10 Years.
- Spouses and widows (except if remarried) of the first recipient mentioned above.
- Children and unmarried/separated from little girls of the first recipient mentioned above.
- The candidate must be a standard enlisted student of an administration or perceived foundation. They will be qualified for stipend as under, subject to capabilities such as Children of Shuhada, expired or incapacitated ex administration staff, special/disabled children of ex-administration faculty, and children of all ordinary ex-administration staff.
- Uncommon/incapacitated kids will be granted stipend on advancement to next higher class, regardless of imprints gotten.
- If an exceptional kid is qualified for higher honor in some other gathering, at that point they will be granted stipend.
- Extraordinary/disabled kids concentrating in ordinary establishments will be that as it may, forward Disability Certificate issued by District Disability Assessing Board or Fauji Foundation Hospital/Medical Center. Incapacity authentication issued by a private restorative professional will not be acknowledged.
- Students will be qualified to apply for a stipend in the classes they are contemplating.
- Children of an ordinary ex-serviceman will be granted stipend in a session (notwithstanding disable/special kids). In any case, there is no confinement for several children regarding Shuhada, crippled, and perished ex-serviceman).
- How to Submit for Application
Stipend application forms can be gotten on money installment of Rs.6.00 perform, from the workplaces of District Armed Services Board, Fauji Foundation Welfare Projects or Fauji Foundation Head Office. The form can likewise be downloaded free of expense from Fauji Foundation site (www.fauji.org.pk).
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- A recipient is required to apply each year. Forms are prepared through PC, in this way, it is basic that application forms are effectively and perfectly topped off in English and all parts/segments finished. While presenting the application, the candidate must peruse the directions imprinted on the structure with the goal that forms are not rejected/came back from the office.
- Applicants of NUST and Defense Forces Institutions can likewise advance their applications for Higher Professional Courses Award through the particular organization.
- Archives required include copies of following reports properly bore witness to be submitted alongside application: For fresh applicant → Discharge order/discharge testament/benefits book of self/father or mother, National Identity Card of dad/mother, National Identity Card or NADRA issued Form ‘B’ of candidate, disability declaration of dad/mother (if pertinent), and point by point imprints sheet for Post Matric classes appropriately authenticated by head of present instructive organization.
For Renewal Cases → Stipend application form properly bolstered with a duplicate of Detailed Marks Sheet of past class (just for post-matric level classes) appropriately bore witness to as relevant by Headmaster/Principal/HOD and confirmation of form/documents. The related area of the application form must be marked by Head of the Educational Institution. Area IV of the structure and every single other record must be bore witness to by Assistant/Deputy Director DASB or Commissioned Officer (Serving/Retired) demonstrating Army number, Rank, and Name. DMC (Detailed Marks Certificate) can be that as it may be validated by the head of the present instructive establishment.
Official website: https://www.fauji.org.pk/
BEEF was built up in 2014 with seed cash of 5 billion rupees to give scholarships to capable and penniless students for seeking after quality instruction. In request to make B.E.E.F progressively proficient, straightforward, and self-ruling in its working, it is enrolled under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. Investment continues out of the seed cash are used for the honor of scholarships and BEEF operational consumption.
- Qualification and Criteria
- Local/Domicile of Balochistan or different areas of Pakistan as pertinent.
- Applicants must verify at any rate 60% imprints for yearly assessment or 3CGPA (a pertinent) for each of the five plans and classifications of training levels as given above, dispensed 5%/Scholarships for the students of Balochistan who are concentrating in different areas; 4% portions under Special Quota Scholarships/Open Merit Grants for the students of different territories who are concentrating in Balochistan; 2% for the skilled private understudies of Balochistan; 2% for government authority’s kids concentrating in different regions (in administration or resigned); 2% understudies from Center of Excellence (CoE) no confinement of regions.
The all plans/training levels are dispensed 5% SQS/EVAs (Special Quota Scholarships of need-based Incredibly Vulnerable Individuals) including a) Orphans of Shohdas; b) Students with handicap; c) children of government representatives BPS (1 – 6) in administration or retired; d) children of single-parent/separated/isolated women headed families; and e) children of every day bet/worker acquire month to month Rs.12,000 or Rs.15,000 (as least pay rate reported by the Government.
- Applicants must be enlisted and considering or getting selected to contemplate as a full-time student in broad daylight or (private, enrolled/contracted) foundations of BEAC/BBISE/FBISE/Technical Boards/Universities or identical broadly, as pertinent.
- An applicant ought to keep up at any rate 75% participation in their present scholarly year which would be required to be confirmed by their Head of Institute/Focal Person.
- An applicant ought not to be benefiting some other scholarship as BEEF carefully stay away from duplication of scholarship.
- Disbursement of Scholarship
- Payment of month to month stipend on Quarterly/Bi-Annual/Annual Basis through a protected, productive, and viable medium: Easy paisa facility, bank, money order (post office), and Cash Disbursement Committee (Tehsil/District level).
- Parent/Guardian, appropriately nominated by scholar and verified by Head of an organization where the scholar is as of now enlisted, is additionally qualified for a stipend in the interest of minor scholar.
- Scholar holding CNIC will be given stipend using their financial balance. Else, they will be paid through pay-request/Demand Draft.
- How to Apply
Candidates can ask for a form at the Scholarship Application Form (SAF) alongside Beneficiary Baseline Socio-Economic Assessment Structure (BSEAF) might be gathered from the BEEF office situated at Block 09, Room 19, Civil Secretariat, Zarghoon Road, or candidates can download from the site www.beef.org.pk or facebook page Balochistan Education Endowment Fund. The bluntly filled SAF/BSEAF encasing with pertinent duplicates of nearby/residence, CNIC self/or guardians, four photos, accreditations/testaments as well as an oath for 5% SQS/EVAs class of scholarship bore witness to and confirmed by their particular Head of Institute/Focal Person.
If assessment/result is anticipated, the equivalent SAF and BSEAF may likewise be submitted inside 15 days after conclusive yearly/two semesters result would authoritatively be pronounced during the current budgetary year.
Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Commonwealth Scholarships are completely Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students inside the Commonwealth nations/area. The scholarships welcome students to apply for the Commonwealth shared Scholarships, Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing nations, republic Ph.D. Scholarship, and numerous different open doors by the UK government.
This Commonwealth Scholarship for Pakistani students ranges crosswise over different fields and levels of study, thus, you are certain to discover a scholarship that suits your instructive needs. Hence, on the off chance that you have at any point pondered about the significance of the province association to its part expresses, here is one.
- What You Should Know about Commonwealth Scholarship
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) in the UK grants more than 900 scholarships and cooperation for postgraduate education and expert advancement to Commonwealth residents every year. The CSC plans to add to the UK’s universal improvement points and more extensive abroad interests, bolster perfection in UK advanced education, and support the standards of the Commonwealth. The CSC chooses applicants based on legitimacy and their capability to add to the requirements of their nations of origin.
Commonwealth Scholarships and partnerships in the UK are financed by the Department for International Development (for creating Commonwealth nations) and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. It additionally gets subsidize from the Scottish Government (for created Commonwealth nations) while working with the UK colleges.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) in the UK is in charge of dealing with Britain’s commitment to the Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP). Not only that, but the CSC also names UK natives for scholarships to contemplate in other Commonwealth nations under the CSFP.
- Step by Step Instructions to Apply
The candidate should realize that the application for the Commonwealth Scholarships happens during the November time frame yearly. The application time frame is just unique when the Commonwealth Scholarship is a member of some worldwide Institution. The application time frame for these may shift in the midyear. In this manner, to apply for any of the Commonwealth Scholarship, look at their due dates. You will discover these due dates plainly and strongly composed underneath every one of the scholarships you explore.
- Scholarship Benefit
Commonwealth Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK. The UK government thoroughly supports these Commonwealth Scholarships. This helps students from the Commonwealth Region, including Pakistan, accomplish their dreams instructively. With the Commonwealth Scholarship, you are qualified for:
- Education costs
- Settlement expenses
- Books allowance
- VISA and travel charges
- Bolstering allowance
- Some other expenses
- The Commonwealth Scholarships Application Portal
You should make your application utilizing the CSC’s online application framework, notwithstanding whatever other application that you are required to finish by your selecting body. The CSC will not acknowledge any applications that are not submitted through the online application framework. The following is the official Commonwealth entrance for all nation applications. Through this gateway, one can pick his/her nation and afterward get the qualification criteria for their nation.
Official website: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/
- Eligible Criteria
- To apply for this scholarship, you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
USAID Scholarships for Pakistani Students
USAID Scholarships for Pakistani students is announced for each field to contemplate in the United States as a student from abroad. This Exchange program will assist you with spending one year or a half year as an outside trade with people of other culture. The only motto behind social trade scholarship in Pakistan is to ensure people of various cultures see one another and they share thoughts.
And USAID has demonstrated its pledge to help the program of scholarship for qualified Pakistani students who try to proceed with higher examinations but because of the absence of money, related assets cannot proceed.
The candidate must be a Pakistani/AJK Nationalist. Financial help and grants are accessible for those who concentrate at an undergraduate and graduate level in the endorsed orders at the chosen 31 Pakistani colleges and degree-granting foundations.
- Host Country
Pakistan, financed by USAID and Higher Education Commission Pakistan
- Host Universities
The scholarship may be offered to candidates who are chosen and take an interest in Pakistani universities.
- Course Level
2 years alumni and 4 years undergraduate program
- Grant Value
The Needs-Based Scholarship program spreads assets for the accompanying costs:
- Education cost
- Boarding and Lodging
- Other Academic Costs
- Step by Step Instructions to Apply
- Meriting students can apply for a scholarship on eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Application forms are additionally accessible at the individual University’s Financial Aid Office.
- Finished forms alongside the important archives will be submitted to the equivalent Financial guide Office. HEC will not acknowledge any application form directly.
- After being admitted to the chosen university, you can apply straightforwardly for a budgetary guide. The monetary guide structure will be made accessible with the Administration Office of the university. You can return it to a similar office for accommodation. When you are chosen under this program, you will not have to apply each year.
- USAID Need-Based Scholarship Program Details
Before the program is executed in 11 top open and private colleges of Pakistan and 1,807 scholarships were given in fields of Agriculture and Business as it were. USAID then propelled the second period of the program. 3000 scholarships are included while 50 percent of the scholarships are saved for the female students. New studies, for example, Engineering and Technology, Medicine, Nursing, and Social Sciences have additionally been incorporated under the range of the program.
- Qualification Criteria
- Be qualified to verify confirmation according to college necessities in a separate degree program secured under this scholarship scheme.
- Secure another affirmation in an offered degree program at a taking an interest University/Institution.
- The applicant must show monetary need according to criteria.
MEXT Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Applicants are welcome to apply for the MEXT Japan Scholarship by the Government of Japan. You can check Japan international sites in your country for the scholarship. For MEXT Scholarships for Pakistani students, all details are given below.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships for Master and Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have examined in your country. You will study in the Top Japanese colleges as scholar students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
- Required Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
MEXT acknowledges applications from worldwide students to consider in Japan who fulfill the accompanying capabilities and conditions.
- Accessible Majors
All Fields and Majors are accessible under MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- Candidates must have the nationality of a nation that has political relations with Japan.
- In any case, people with double nationality who hold Japanese nationality and whose spot of home at the season of utilization is outside of Japan are qualified to apply as long as they pick the nationality of the other nation and revoke their Japanese nationality by the date of their entry in Japan.
- The first screening must be led at the Japanese political mission in the nation of which the candidate picks the nationality.
- A candidate who has Japanese nationality at the season of use is not qualified.
Candidates, on a basic level, more likely than not been conceived on or after April 2, 1985
- Academic Background
- Master’s course: Applicants who have finished 16 years of school education in nations other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have finished 18 years of school education in nations other than Japan.
- Language: Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
- Budgetary Coverage (Scholarship Coverage)
- Allowance: Allowance of 2,000 yen or 3,000 yen for each month will be added to the month to month scholarship; students getting preliminary instruction and non-normal students which is 143,000 yen for each month; standard students enrolled at Master’s or expert degree courses get 144,000 yen for each month; and normal students enrolled at Doctoral courses get 145,000 yen for every month.
- Education charges: Charges for the placement test, registration, and educational cost at colleges will be paid by MEXT and the placement test charge, be that as it may, will be borne by the grantees on the off chance that they cannot continue to the master’s or doctoral course or cannot be conceded by the college.
- Traveling Expenses: MEXT will stipulate the sightseeing timetable and course and gives a carrier ticket to grantees that will touch base in Japan during the predefined period; the Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
Living arrangement corridors for global understudies given by colleges
- Step by Step Instructions to Apply
You need to fill the Application Form with every one of the details and every one of the archives. Check the official link and Japanese embassy website in your country.
Official website: https://www.pk.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/MEXT_Research_Scholarship.html
Scholarships for Pakistani Students in China
The China Scholarship Council lauded by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China is responsible for the enrollment like the administration of Chinese Government Scholarship programs.
Presently, there are 279 chosen varsities in China which are giving a broad scope of field projects in Science, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Engineering, Legal Studies, Management, History, Literature, Education, and Philosophy for every one of the recipients of scholarship at all levels.
Those Pakistani students who wish to proceed with their advanced education in China and are searching for the Chinese scholarship program for them are at the opportune spot. Here we have transferred all the most recent scholarships offered by the Chinese government and the colleges in China for the comfort of Pakistani students.
- Chinese University Program
This one is the full-time scholarship program for the chosen colleges of China just as specific common workplaces to enlist the splendid worldwide students. The scholarship is accessible for graduate-level students.
- Great Wall Program
This one is a full-time scholarships program for the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help the candidates and specialists in creating nations to ponder as well as research in China.
- WMO Program
This is a low maintenance scholarship including an education cost waiver, free accommodation alongside the total Medical Insurance to help the universal scholars to study and direct research in meteorology, hydrology, and water assets supervision just as the executives in China. This scholarship is accessible for undergraduate and graduate students.
Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Turkey is a country straddling Eastern Europe and western Asia with social associations with antiquated Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman domains.
The nation has a ton of low educational cost colleges with education costs running from 600 USD to 1,500 USD per year for international students. The typical cost for basic items is likewise on the low side, for the most part, evaluated at 300 USD to 400 USD every month.
Turkey scholarships for Pakistani students are relevant to any degree of scholarly interest, from undergraduate, graduate, to postgraduate examinations. A large portion of which is completely financed which implies that every one of the costs of the students, be it settlement, wellbeing, travel, educational cost, and each other living expense are dealt with by and large.
There are likewise other financial guide stages accessible to Pakistani students to help them while they pursue their educations in Turkey.
Fulbright Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Fulbright Scholarships for Pakistani students has now been reported by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP). Students looking for completely financed Master’s or Ph.D. Degree and are anxious to learn at top colleges in the United States can apply for the program.
- For Master’s Program
Candidates are required to have a four-year Bachelor’s qualification, or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination of formal education from a certified college. The ongoing graduate is emphatically urged to apply, aside from MBA candidates, who require 3 years of work involvement.
- For the Ph.D. Degree Program
Qualified candidates will have a Master’s, M.Phil, or similar degree (at least 18 years of formal education) from a certified college.
Current open program is The Fulbright Scholar Program 2020 for 12 months lectureship. Apply now here.
- Qualification Criteria
Pakistani natives, living and working in Pakistan, with solid academics narratives in all orders aside from clinical prescription
- How to Apply
- Fill in an application form. Access it here http://www.usefpakistan.org/
- Three reference letters
- Your GRE score report
- Filtered transcripts, including a clarification of the evaluating size of the college issuing the degree, ought to be transferred